Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Update
School is in it's second week now. With the family chef now too busy to cook, meals get interesting around here. But I'll be in the swing of things again soon...wait, was I ever?? The kids are growing too fast. They are both tall enough to ride some of the 'big kid' rides at amusement parks, as I discovered this summer. It made my heart sink. Has time gone by that fast? I have to rethink the over-the-table playhouse featured below because we bought a new kitchen table--a six-seater. It still seems too big for us until I remember that we are going to be five soon. Five Lindseys! Unbelievable. This one's a boy, for those who haven't heard. The table is a big project. I'll post pictures as soon as it's painted. Maybe blogging about it will help motivate me to quit taking naps and start sanding. So many projects!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey congrats on the addition! I've been wondering how you guys are doing there on the east coast! We so should come visit you. My heart has been aching to get back there, I just LOVE it!
I love your playhouse! You are so incredibly talented!! Your kids are looking so big and sooo cute. I hope your family is doing well.
Post a Comment